Friday, November 10, 2017

My Dearest Creation ( Part 1)


My Dearest Creation; 

I am known as the Universe, Spirit, God, The Creator and all that is and all that ever was, I am the Alpha and the Omega, I have no beginning and no ending ... simply I AM

You are a very special being, my creation, my child and my protege, I chose for you to be the one that came throughout of a million other possibilities or possible connections between your mother and your father. Please always remember that you were chosen by me to be in this lifetime.
You have value, greater than you can imagine for I have created you in my image, you have strength and power beyond what you can comprehend for as my creation you are and always will be a part of me. Please understand you are not my lesser than nor my servant but a holographic image of me, within in you I am contained and within me, you are contained.

The time has come for you to recognise your greatness and grow into your fullest potential, do not become meek so others may shine for I created you to shine as brightly as the stars, do not bow down to another for I have imbued you with a greatness that demands you stand in your own light, do not allow another to lessen you for there is no one above you nor below you nor will there ever be!

I brought you forth to experience the fullest deepest of love, the vast expanse of joy and to trust and observe your true creative power and wisdom.
YOU ARE and have always been enough, there is no other that can validate you more than I myself have and no one can take away the power I have bestowed upon you unless you give it away to them. Even when you have given it away know that you may claim it back anytime you chose for it is yours and no other can take from you what is your inherent right to own.

You are magnificent, perfect and completely whole just as you are, do not worry that others do not see your worth as the mere fact that I brought you into existence proves beyond any reckoning or reasoning that I the creator of all that ever was or ever will be, deemed you to have worth, meaning, purpose and a destiny that must be fulfilled.

You are always loved, when you feel in doubt of this call to me and I will remind you of the greatest of all loves that I hold for you.  Please remember to love yourself as much as I love you and you will never feel that love is something you must chase after, something outside yourself or something you must earn.
I have given you the greatest love imaginable and hidden it right inside you, so please stop looking for others to validate your love or your worthiness to receive love, it already belongs to you.

It is time for you to remove the shackles you have placed upon yourself and break free! You are LOVE you are PEACE you are JOY you are WEALTH you are HAPPINESS and you are DIVINE!!

It is time for you to shine as brightly as the sun, to unfold the mystery of your very essence and step into your divine right to have do or be anything you desire, you do no one a service by pretending to be small or dimming your light so others may shine! Stand up, dust yourself off and REMEMBER who you are!!
This is one of two messages of Divine Love, if you enjoyed reading this then please like, share and follow me for more inspiring messages.  www.sandiecamara.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Alpha ! How to move into Alpha or Theta brainwaves without  breaking a sweat. Heard all the buzz about what accessing Alpha o...